For those, who are still waiting for a better iPhone 4 package, a better and affordable deals. Here comes the Celcom iPhone 4 !
Finally 5th May , the launch of retail iPhone 4 package in Miri. As it’s part of my job to understand into the plan, I think I could be the best person to elaborate the plan to you, who is interested to know it more Please don’t say I’m bias over Celcom, but seriously i think it’s worth to sign up.
Celcom Biz offers 3 package, iBiz 98, iBiz 148 & iBiz 248 . The value of the i , indicates the monthly commitment of the plan. For contract wise, you can go for 12 months or 24 months. By looking at the plan above, you can actually estimate your personal usage per month.
For my own, I will go for iBiz 148 that’s because my monthly call usage is roughly around that.
- I can have 250 minutes of call to other networks (other than Celcom), which is equals to RM30.
- Most of my contacts are in Celcom networks, which i can enjoy 6000 minutes of Free Call. (Worth for RM720 as per 0.12 sen/min)
How about Data, seriously a lot of people come and tell me, I don’t need a “Data Plan” on my phone because I’ve “Wifi” almost everywhere I go. Think twice before you say this next time, it will be lots more convenient to have a Data plan on your phone.
- For i148 , I can have up to 4gb Data Quota with the speed up to 3.6Mbps.
- If you reach the Quota, you don’t have to pay more, but just the speed will throttle to 128kbps.
Seriously, not everywhere is “Wifi” friendly. Some people when you ask for “Wifi” access code, they are still considering to give or not to give. Certain cases is , even if you are connected to it’s Wifi, come’on it’s totally not moving. With Data plan, you can twit, you can FB, you can FourSquare, you can Blog, you can do whatever , anytime , any place you like.
So, What to pay during the 1st payment?
- Device payment + Upfront Payment
- Price varies by package and contract terms – (Refer to Chart)
What is Upfront Payment for?
- It’s not deposit, it’s just paying in “ADVANCE”.
- No, it doens’t mean on the 1st month you get it all rebate back on your 1st bill.
- It actually divides by the months of your contract terms.
EG 1 : Biz i148 – (12 months) : Device RM1288 + Upfront RM 300 = RM1588
- Upfront RM300 / 12 months = RM25
- Monthly Bill : RM148 – RM25 = RM123 ++
EG 2: Biz i148 - (24 months) : Device RM848 + Upfront RM600 = RM 1448
- Upfront RM600 / 24 months = RM25
- Montly Bill : RM148-RM25 = RM123++
Now you get the whole picture, actually 12months or 24months does not give much difference. So what’s the point to get you stay for 24 months?
- Extra Warranty ! Yes, you don’t have to pay more but you get extra 1 year warranty for your lovely iPhone4
Or if you really love your iPhone, and you scare of losing it, then get an Insurance for your phone. HOW?
- Subscribe iBiz 248 plan, then you can enjoy FREE 12 Months Insurance Coverage for Attended Theft, Accidental Damage or Liquid Damage!
So now, what are you waiting for? Go to your nearest Celcom Center to get your Iphone 4.
It comes in Black and also WHITE!!!! But the WHITE one is always very limited units so grab it when it’s HOT!
The only drawback I found out in this package, it takes 2 weeks to deliver your iPhone even after your line is active. 2 Weeks only , it’s worth to wait!
So are you ready to grab one for yourself or for your love one?
If you are from Miri, you may go to any TT ART outlet to enquire about this package too.