Life as a semi housewife, and I would start blogging about some easy tips to make your life easier If someone gonna ask me, “hey, can you cook?” I would definitely answer I’m not a good cook. Somehow I do love to learn new thing as long as it’s EASY to deal with. =)
So during our house warming, my sister in law bought us a set of Yogurt Maker. At first I thought I won’t be using it very often since it take times for preparation. Somehow after I realise how easy it is, and I’ve fall in love with making yogurt. Most importantly, Alex love it so I will continuously feed him. Haha!
Let’s get started with the Yogurt Maker. The pricing for Easiyo products are varies depends on location or shop. I saw the price ranging from RM70 to RM90. With this maker, you also need the Yogurt Base & Culture.
The range for the powder is around RM14 – RM18.50 . Some place have the Buy 5 Free 1 Promo. The best flavor so far I’ve tried are peach and strawberry.
- Add in 1 packet of Easiyo into the 1Kg bottle, add cold water till half
- Shake it and add more water till top
- Closely it tightly.
- Put it into the Yogurt Maker, add in Hot Water to the indicated level.
- Put it overnight (8 hours or more), and chilled it in fridge.
That’s all. Your yogurt is SET!
So plain yogurt normally is boring, maybe after a few times you will fed up with it. To enhance it, try mix it with some fruit. I think peach is the best to mix with any flavor. And to make it even more interesting, you can make it as Yogurt Drink, which is called Lassi.
Some of my friends add in Banana or Milk if you want a richer taste.
I get myself a new blender, exchange it with my credit card points. Yipee.. so this is consider FREE.
- Put a few spoons of set yogurt into the blender, fill 1/4 of the blender.
- Then add in the peach, I added 10 slices and to make it sweeter, i pour in the syrup.
- Add in Cold Water to 3/4 of the blender
- Blend It.
- After blend, taste it if you need to add more yogurt or peach. If it’s too sweet, then add more cold water.
- I keep 1 bottle (1litter) in the fridge so that we can drink it anytime we want.
So that’s it.. The Easy Yogurt or Lassi is done. Although the ingredients are quite costly and it’s just slightly cheaper if you compare on shelf brand. At least it’s more fun and flexible to build a healthy lifestyle. Let’s try it and let me know what’s your outcome after this !