I just started to play Farm Town not long ago, like what I’ve written in previous post, Farm Town seems more interesting for me. I gotta admit, at least i sleep better when playing farm town, i don’t need to bother all the thief aiming my crops. All the people in farm town are hardworking, because they work for money.
So basically I have friends who says, I really don’t know how this game works. So I’m going to write down a simple guide here that I think it might helps you.
1. Initially, you do not have much credit, and most of the seeds are lock. Plant as much “GRAPES” as you can. The grapes will take 4 hours to harvest, and then go to the “Market Place” and hire someone to harvest for you.
* Don’t harvest your own, as you get to pay more if you “hire” someone to harvest for you.
2. You can send gift to your friend daily, so at the same time you friend might send back some gift to you too. The gift will not deduct your coins and you can use it in your farm.
3. PLOW your field by your own, in that way you will add up your experience faster especially you are in the early stage.
4. When you have free time, do go to MARKET PLACE to get some job. This is really depend on luck and time. Sometime if you stand there whole day you wont get a single cent also.
5. Add more friend to your neighborhood. Add more than 10. Preferable add friends that are active in Farm Town, so that you can co-operate and trade your crops. This will also helps if you want to hire friends to plow for you.
6. When you have level up, then you can expand your field at level 15. Realtor Office. You can expand your field there. But make sure you have enough points.
7. The Inn. If you are tired, go and have a drink and chit chat over there. If you are lucky, you might get a new friend there.
8.Among all, raspberries and grapes are the less hour crops. But the least hour it harvest, lesser the coins you get.Raspberries only available after level 10 if not mistaken.
9.If the seeds can harvest at 4 hours, meaning that you need to harvest them within 4 hours time. Else it will gone to waste, and all your effort is gone. Plan your time wisely.
10. Decorate your farm as you like. That’s the fun of the game.
I haven’t level up until the animals. I’ll come back more guides when I’m there.
Hope you enjoy the game, and do share with us too if you have more guides.