OMG, I’ve been playing FrontierVille in my facebook continuously for 4 days. My friends commented she thought i quit all the fb games. Suddenly I’m back alive!? Reasons behind the scene, its because finally I found something more interactive and less tiring.
Remember back then when we play barn buddy in the earliest stage, we need to do a lot of steps only then we can harvest it. Although I complain a lot of how boring it was to set my alarm on time to take care of my crops, but I found it interesting still!
But soon when lots of things have been invent into it, I start to get over it and switch to Cafe World. Yet another popular demand games in FB. Crazy for the cooking things, looking for recipes, even I cant eat or smell it, but I found it must be yummilicious!
There’s lots of other games keep popping in FB nowadays, like my empire is also on the hit now. But I don’t know whats the reason and motive I’m playing it.
In the end, I found this, FrontierVille. It seems like its combination of a few great games. You can build, you can hunt, you can plant, you can even get married over here. Isn’t that sounds more interesting? At least you would be eager to know what’s gonna happen at the next stage.
In 4 days time, I’ve been running up to Level 12. Competing with my friends, we seems to be like after one another.
Here I write up a few tips in playing FrontierVille.
- you really need to have lots of neighbour. You need to visit them daily.
- Of course, your neighbour must be supportive, as we need to always exchange gift.
- There’s gonna be bear inside the forest, but don’t bother it as they don’t bite. Same things, there’s gonna be snake in the grass and groundhog in the crops.
- Here’s a quick tips, if the areas were highlighted by those bugs, just go to the arrow key and move the crops or your animal so that they will be out of the danger zone.
- In the beginning, I will need to cut lots of tree. As I need wood to build. So normally when I visit to my neighbours, I will cut trees there, at least it doesn’t waste me energy and i gain coins and reputation. Not bad right?
- Be a smart farmer, plant more spent less. You will get lots of xp, and it will refill your energy when you level up. So don’t simply spend on your food exchange. So plant more, the more you harvest, the more food you can keep. Keep some food for the rainy days. Try to plant crops that took longer days to harvest, at least take the 12 hours type. It’s better deal than you waste your energy on a few coins thingy.
- Pumpkins are good, as you collect the treasure in your collections, it allows you to exchange for 5 energy.
- As for the animals, I don’t really bother them. Sometimes when I’m running out of energy, I just leave it there. When I have extra, only then I feed them. At this moment, animals doesn’t help much. Just sometimes I get some treasure collections from them.
- Trees were good too. Although buying a tree is pretty expensive. but they are less hassle. You just have to water for the first few times, then after that it harvest all year long. Even if you left it, it won’t die. Sometimes when I do harvesting for tree, I get extra energy. That’s pretty cool!
A few drawbacks of this game:
- Since we are the pioneer batch, i bet I shouldn’t complain much. But still there are certain issues like can’t add the neighbours and gifts will disappear.
- The connection were not stable, when I’m happily earning coins and experience (xp) and it suddenly pop out the error msg. That is not fun at all!
- Loading to the game took sometime. Maybe is my own internet connection problem. But it really take me ages to load the game. I understand, maybe too much graphics to load.
- Energy in the games run out very fast, and the ratio of food and energy exchange were over high. But that’s the game, of course they prefer to give us more difficulties so that we could buy credits from them.
- The gift request session were too limited. You can only request it once per day. And I could hardly wait for it.
Let’s exchange more reviews here.
I’m hoping to see greater things in the coming level. Hope that Zynga will read this.