If everybody is talking about Mr.Ho’s Fine Food, it brings my curiosity to check out what “the Chef” is cooking.
Being part of Mc.Net, i’ve seen so many ppl commented and comes out with different voices, the SIEN thing is, non of my friends interested to go with me!!! Sigh.. but lucky, HuiSing from Sibu/Kuching was here for the PCfair last weekend, so last night we grabbed the chance to dine at Mr.Ho’s Fine Food.
The restaurant is located at the most happening clubbing street in Miri – Pelita Commercial Center. Used to be Fella Design. Now it has turn into a trendy, errm, medium class restaurant. There’s tables outside along the walk path, somehow, i prefer to sit inside, at least there’s aircond.
Overall, the shop is not in a very fabulous furnishing, only the BAR corner which brings a little bit feel of sensations to chill out. To be exact, that’s also because of pretty Marilyn is working at the BAR corner, this could attract lots of “chikopek” to come and peep her. Lol, seems like HuiSing is one of the CHIKO~!
*Marilyn is HuiSing’s friend
Let’s get on to the Food.
Basically, they serve imported goods, which includes of varieties of wine, champagne and foie gras. Somehow, their main course, signature dishes are the Roasted Pork and Sausages! So dear PORK HUNTER, this could be the best place in Miri for you to hunt for HIGH CLASS – PORK! Kekeke…
Let’s see what the 2 of us had hunted. It’s actually recommended by Marilyn, so i don’t need to crack my head to think for that. Here some of my food reviews.
Asian Pesto with Bacon (RM14.90)
- should say, i hate the smell of parsley, so and I don’t see much bacon in it.
Sausages Feast (RM30.90)
- This plate, consist of 4 pcs of sausage. Somehow, we taken 2 pcs out, and take-away the remaining. =.=
- Err, thumbs up for this super expensive sausage.. it taste great.
- Someone says the mashed potatoes are nice =)
Pork Steak Special (RM22.90)
- I like the gravy, but the meat is too hard to bite, old nanny can’t bite lar!!
- But it is special, hardly to find Pork Steak in Malaysia.
As an appetizer.. we added
Blueberry Cheeze Cake (RM8.50)
- I love cakes, and i love Cheese.
- Thumbs up for sure.. but u know la, its fattening.
Total for food and beverages: RM88.20
Govt Tax 5% : RM 3.45
Serv Charges 10% : RM8.82
Grand Total: RM 100.47
We enjoyed our meal, although their services are good, food serving are fast, well mannered and polite waiters and waitress..somehow, there’s still some little improvement spaces to cope up..
- The table numbering, how can they just simply make it by using handwritten paper. No standard ley.
- The boss and ladyboss, ok la, i know you are keen in working, but at least wear smarter ma.
- Serving manner. Since this is a medium-to high class restaurant, you charged so much for the service charges 10%, i am expecting the service manner to be very good. This is very serious matter as i seen they can simply served the food without using a tray, and just hand over to the customers like as in some local KopiTiam.
Anyway, to my surprise ah.. this Miri Franchise was owned by the SuperSave store tauke.. What a surprise, he has invested into F&B business. This is what i always say, if you are keen into some work, no matter what field, you will still be able to find your barrel of gold somewhere. But now in trend, the best job is Robbery, fast and easy money, since police also lazy to catch you. Dare dare go for it! Wakakakaa…
To conclude, I’ll be there again for sure,but that’s only if you are willing to give me a treat. Wo deng ni o~
Looking forward to see their improvements and greater business expansion, this could turn Miri into a livelier and happening City. I LoVe MiLi.